Legal information and general conditions of use of vitavitaebeauty.com
Publisher: Imperivm Italia srl with registered office in (33070) Brugnera (PN), Via Mazzini n. 51, Tax Code and Part. IVA 01911490934 registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Pordenone-Udine n. REA PN – 362241, share capital of € 10,000.00, legal representative Mr. Stefano Giovanni Maccan
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosting Service Aruba Business srl
General conditions of use
1.1 The Site is an e-commerce site that allows the sale of cosmetic products, perfumes and other beauty products and accessories to users who browse the Site.
2) Personal data and cookies
2.1 IMPERIVM processes personal data in the context of this Site. The provisions relating to the processing of these data are set out in the “Privacy and Cookies Policy” of this Site.
3) Access to the Site
3.1 Access to the Site is free and open to everyone. Access to some sections of the Site may require the creation of a personal online account. The Site is accessible: through the internet search of the address “www.vitavitaebeauty.com”,
3.2 The User is personally responsible for managing the computer and telecommunications resources necessary for access to the Site as well as for the knowledge necessary for using the Internet and for accessing to the Site. The User will bear the connection costs and equipment associated with Internet access and use of the Site.
3.3 IMPERIVM undertakes to maintain the accessibility and availability of the Site at all times. However, IMPERIVM cannot guarantee the accessibility and permanent availability of the Site and, therefore, reserves the right to suspend access to the Site, in particular due to technical problems.
4) Intellectual property
4.1.1 The Site and any software used in connection with it may contain confidential information and data protected by intellectual property law. Therefore, unless otherwise set forth, the intellectual property rights on the documents and data of any nature contained in the Site and on each of the elements contained thereon (images, illustrations, texts, graphics …), including software and databases and those created for this Site (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) are of the exclusive property of IMPERIVM, which does not grant any license nor other right other than to consult the Site.
4.1.2 The reproduction of all or part of the Content is authorized only for the exclusive purpose of the information for personal and private use, being expressly prohibited any reproduction and any use of copies for other purposes. It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse the design or assembly or in any other way attempt to find the source code (except as required by law), sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way the rights relating to all or part of the Content. Likewise, it is also forbidden to amend all or part of the Content, in particular the software or to use modified versions of the software and in particular (without this list being exhaustive) in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the Site by any means other than the interface provided to the User by IMPERIVM for this purpose.
4.2.1 We remind you that IMPERIVM is the owner of the “Vita vitae beauty” brand and its logos as well.
4.2.2 The User acknowledges the exclusive rights of IMPERIVM relating to the “Vita vitae beauty” brand and undertakes not to breach the latter’s intellectual property rights. IMPERIVM reserves the right to request any damages in case of counterfeiting and, more generally, in case of violation of intellectual property rights.
4.2.3 All other logos that appear on the Site are owned either by IMPERIVM, or by partners or suppliers of IMPERIVM and for which legitimate use has been granted. Any use, total or partial reproduction or use of these trademarks and illustrations and of all the Content is subject to the express consent by IMPERIVM or by the owner of the property rights concerned. The same applies to all copyrights, designs, patents that appear and/or are used on the Site.
4.3.1 The Site may contain links to other websites or other Internet sources. To the extent that IMPERIVM cannot control such external sites and sources, IMPERIVM cannot be held responsible for the availability of such external sites and sources and cannot assume any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other information or data available on or from such sites or external sources. Furthermore, IMPERIVM cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged damages or losses arising from or in connection with the use or reliance on the content, goods or services available on these sites or external sources.
4.3.2 Any creation of a link to the Site, any fragmentation of the Site and, more generally, any use of any element that makes up the Site is subject to the prior and explicit authorization of IMPERIVM, which can be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. IMPERIVM reserves the right to (i) request the removal of any link to the Site that has not been, or is no longer, authorized and (ii) request compensation for damages suffered as a result.
5) Behavior rules for the User
5.1 Each User must use the Internet responsibly and with respect and courtesy towards the rights of other Internet users.
5.2 By accessing the Site, the User undertakes to not:
– upload on the Site, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, illicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, immoral, invasive of the privacy of others including the right to image, derogatory or derogatory, racist or otherwise offensive;
– upload on the Site, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, “advertising material”, “misleading information”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation;
– upload on the Site, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit material containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or equipment or equipment for telecommunications;
– disturb or interrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or breach the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
– attempt to damage the service of any User, on host or network, including, without limitation, expose the Site to viruses, saturate, flood the server, saturate e-mail messages or falsify any header of the information package or any part of the information contained in any email;
– access data that is not intended for the Internet User or insert a server/account to which the User is not authorized to have access;
– attempt to probe, analyze or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to violate security or authentication measures without authorization;
– assume the identity of another person;
– undertake any activity or induce a third party to undertake any illegal activity or any other activity that may violate the rights of IMPERIVM, its partners, distributors, suppliers of any other Internet user;
– transmit or transfer (by whichever means) information or software derived from the Site, in particular to other countries or to some foreign citizens in violation of national or international laws or regulations.
5.3 Being aware of the global nature of Internet, each User undertakes to comply with all local and international rules and procedures relating to the online behavior and acceptable contents, and in particular all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
6.1 The User must not interfere or interrupt the functionality of the Site.
6.2 It is the User’s responsibility to take all appropriate measures in relation to the equipment used to protect them from possible contamination by computer viruses or intrusion attempts. Equipment means, without limitation to the follows: personal computers, PDAs, Internet access, software programs and data, etc.
6.3 The User uses the Site under his own responsibility. IMPERIVM cannot be held responsible for any type of damage deriving from use that does not comply with the Conditions of Use or for any damage that third parties may suffer as a result of such use.
7) Limitation of Liability
7.1. The site also contains information from third parties and links to other websites. IMPERIVM does not check the accuracy of the information contained in these sites or their contents. Therefore, IMPERIVM cannot in any way be held liable for damages deriving from the use, access or inability to use this third-party information or the content of other websites.
7.2 IMPERIVM cannot be held responsible in particular for the integrity, accuracy, timeliness, non-infringement, availability, reliability or completeness of information, products, accessories or services that appear on the Site or their suitability for the use that the User intends to make it.
9) Applicable law
For any clarification, the User can contact customer service at the following addresses: